• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

camero94

What is the name of your state? ga. what if your probation officer is hard on you even if you test free from drugs, pay all your fines. then you find out she has bipoler and was in jail killing her husband, she was a suspect and later cleared. she is a real pain.

C

camero94

respond

Halket said:
Sounds like a Jerry Springer show!
you mean your head won't hurt if you watch t.v.? say! do you go to sleep when you think? dum de do da dum de da do!:confused:

C

camero94

do i have any rights as far as the way the polce conducted their job my lawyer works for the pi and was once a police officer so he is not defending me at all he should be bringing the fact i was harassed arrested than un arrested asked to drive behid a buliding to be verbal abused

stephenk

your original post concerned how your probation officer was treating you but now you are asking about your arrest?

if you think your attorney is not doing his best for you, hire another attorney. many criminal defense attorneys used to be prosecutors, it helps them in defending cases since they know how the prosecution works.

JETX

"do i have any rights as far as the way the polce conducted their job"
** Yes.

"my lawyer works for the pi and was once a police officer so he is not defending me at all"
** Do you mean the PI works for the lawyer??? Your 'version' would be unusual.... but not illegal or improper. And what is 'the PI' concern to you??

"he should be bringing the fact i was harassed arrested than un arrested asked to drive behid a buliding to be verbal abused"
** Who is 'he'?? The PI or the lawyer?? Who says you were first arrested, then 'unarrested'. It is very common for an officer to detain or even handcuff a suspect but that is not an arrest. And it is possible that the 'verbal abuse', though unprofessional, may have been deserved. What did you say to the officer to make him 'abuse' you??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">