• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Probation B4 Judgement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B Real PPl

ok at one point i had been lock up for some weed and i opted PBJ when i check the court records it says i plead not guilty. This is in MD. My Question to ANYONE WITH REAL TRUE KNOWLEDGE...... is that considered a conviction? What do i report that as if not a conviction? Please i dont need advice i need a real legal answer thank you

ERAUPIKE

ok at one point i had been lock up for some weed and i opted PBJ when i check the court records it says i plead not guilty. This is in MD. My Question to ANYONE WITH REAL TRUE KNOWLEDGE...... is that considered a conviction? What do i report that as if not a conviction? Please i dont need advice i need a real legal answer thank you
Your attitude is almost as bad as your grammar. A PBJ is exactly what it says, after the court finds the person guilty, the person is placed on probation before getting a judgment (or conviction) against them. If the probation is completed without any violations of probation, the person does not get the conviction. You have no need to report it as a conviction if you did not violate your probation. The conviction should only be visible to the courts, yourself, and your lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">