• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probation and pocession

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

julz123

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? florida

ive been on juvinile probation for about 2 months for burglary to an unoccupied car, it was my first offense, i just turned 18 and i was paper arrested the other night for poseccion i am very clueless on wat is going to happen will it just be an extension or would i be facing nething serious? i dnt really kno how it works with juvinielle probation and me now being an adult. what is most likely to happen

JGreenspan

Attorney at Law

Listen Kid,
What are you thinking? Why would you be in posession of any drugs while you are on probation in the first place? You are going to be in real big trouble. Violation of probation is a very serious offense and not only did you violate but you were charged with posession, I hope it wasn't anything but Marijuana. You will be facing some Jail time, how much is to be determined but even violations for non-compliance are serious.

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyingRon

What's going to happen is you're going to be tried on the possession charge (possession of what?) which will have it's penalties. Further, you will face the music for violating your probation. The penalties depend on the nature of your probation, but you could end up in jail for that as well.

1. You need a lawyer.
2. You need to talk to your PO if you haven't already. They're definitely going to find out and it's better that you continue to comply with your probation terms (which almost certainly requires notification in cases like this).

Adam21482

Yeah,I agree with flyingRon.You definatly need a lawyer.I might would go see the lawyer first and then,depending on what he said;go strait and talk to my P.O .But hey, What do I know

"They say time heals all wounds.I do not agree.In time,the mind protecting it's own sanity,covers the wounds with scar tissue and the pain lessens;but it is never gone." -Nancy Reagan-

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">