• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probation violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stregg

What is the name of your state? MI

if i am on probation and i am at a party where there is drinking (i am 18), but i am not doing anything illegal (if breathalized i would blow 0.00 - i couldn't afford to get busted again) , can i be hit for violation of probation?

i heard that if you're around drugs you can be guilty by association, but does this apply to alcohol too?What is the name of your state?

Just Blue

stregg said:
What is the name of your state? MI

if i am on probation and i am at a party where there is drinking (i am 18), but i am not doing anything illegal (if breathalized i would blow 0.00 - i couldn't afford to get busted again) , can i be hit for violation of probation?

i heard that if you're around drugs you can be guilty by association, but does this apply to alcohol too?What is the name of your state?

Are the people hosting this party and the other party goers under 21??

Just Blue

stregg said:
the people hosting are over 21, but there will be underaged drinkers there.

Then you are at a party where illegal activity is going on...in violation of your probation...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">