• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Promoting Prison Contraband 2nd

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nikkibing

I was arrested in the state of new york in the town of dickinson. I was charged with promoting prison contraband in the 2nd 205.20. I entered the visitation lobby the corrections officer observed the marijuana in my mouth. she then told me to spit what i had in my mouth into the recycle bin. I then entered the visitation area and sat down and talked with the person I was going to vist a little while after they called me out of the visitation area. now i told them that I was planing on giveing it to my friend but i got to scared so i wasent going to give it to him and I was going so save it for myself but they found it. now what should i say to the judge? what could i get for this?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">