• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

prop 36 sacramento

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bejessnan

What is the name of your state? california
placer and sacramento county are having a major problem with prop 36. they do not seem to known what the he-- they are doing. i was busted for dope. recieved prop 36. sent to an inhouse program for drinking. that is my problem. not drugs. i as doing very well in the program, i was there two and ahalf months. when i was told i had to leave because they were out of funding. there were three other girls who had to leave also. i had no place to go but i called and called my probation officer.he said i had violated my probation.by not being in the inhouse program. and i would have to do the time in jail. i follow all the rules never tested dirty. but i am getting butt---k. is there anyone ouy there that can help:confused:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

bejessnan said:
What is the name of your state? california
placer and sacramento county are having a major problem with prop 36. they do not seem to known what the he-- they are doing. i was busted for dope. recieved prop 36. sent to an inhouse program for drinking. that is my problem. not drugs. i as doing very well in the program, i was there two and ahalf months. when i was told i had to leave because they were out of funding. there were three other girls who had to leave also. i had no place to go but i called and called my probation officer.he said i had violated my probation.by not being in the inhouse program. and i would have to do the time in jail. i follow all the rules never tested dirty. but i am getting butt---k. is there anyone ouy there that can help:confused:

My response:

Yes.

You can move in with contributor "CombatTN88". He'll be glad to have you in "his" program.

Just so you know, I voted against Prop. 36. There were poor plans for funding, as you've discovered and, it's just another one of those "liberal" feel good programs. Drunks belong in jail. Period.

IAAL

Last edited:
B

bejessnan

i am not a drunk

iam not a druggie or drunk but that is what they are punishing me for. if you want to give an answer to someone make sure you have all the facts!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: i am not a drunk

bejessnan said:
iam not a druggie or drunk but that is what they are punishing me for. if you want to give an answer to someone make sure you have all the facts!

My response:

No one said you were a "druggie." That must be the alcohol talking. But, what other "facts" do I need to know about YOU? The "fact" is, I don't need to know any more about you. All I need to know to be absolutely judgmental about you is that you were driving drunk. You knew it was against the law. You knew, or should and could have known, that you were drinking and STILL got behind the wheel. You knew, or should and could have known that you could have killed someone. But, you didn't care.

Believe me, I've seen "YOU" countless times before. This is NOT the first time you drank alcohol and drove a vehicle. This is MORE LIKELY THAN NOT the first time you got "popped."

You haven't learned your lesson. You NEED to be behind bars - - for a VERY long time.

If you drink and drive, it means that you just don't give a damn about anyone else. All you're thinking about is your own needs to get from the bar to wherever you were going. That's selfish, insensitive and uncaring.

I'm glad the cops brought you down, and I'm thrilled your Probation Officer is going to violate you. You can't be trusted, and you don't belong in a law abiding society.

You don't like what I'm saying?

Tough!

I'm sick of the statistic that shows that 250,000 people per year are killed or injured by drunk drivers. I'm sick of it, and I'm sick of people like YOU!

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">