• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

prop36/

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

heidiparras

i was given prop 36 on a posession charge & relesed and just started classes, but i already was on formal probation and when arrested this time violated that probation , i have to do 16mo violation now and am unable to finish prop. what can i do

seniorjudge

heidiparras said:
i was given prop 36 on a posession charge & relesed and just started classes, but i already was on formal probation and when arrested this time violated that probation , i have to do 16mo violation now and am unable to finish prop. what can i do
Do your time.

heidiparras

calif.
i know i have to do the violation 16mo with 390days credit , so i will have about 56days to do . but what about the prop36 the judge gave me? will that be renstated so i can do it when i get out :eek:

garrula lingua

Advise your public defender (I presume) and s/he should try to get the court to put off your Prop 36 program and reinstate you when you're out. (They may issue and hold a bench warrant until you can appear, then reinstate you in the program).

robflyhawker

Was this your first violation of probation on this case, becaude the prop36 law has relaps built into it by giving you three chances to not go to jail and have it reistated. After three stricks, then you out. Thats my understanding.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">