• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question About Delco ARD Program(PA)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

DelcoAnon

Alrighty then.. here we go

already had my preliminary hearing... Waiting to hear back from the DA about my acceptance into the program.. was told I'd be waiting 3 to six monthes..

Now my question is the CRN questionaire happens when you meet your PO...Correct?

And the case involves paraphernalia charges and possession charges. They were in my car, however, not near the drivers seat or anything.. They were found under the passengers seat which was because the lovely people I had in the back seat stashed it there when we were pulled over.

I wasn;t charged with driving under the influence (which can happen as I was made aware of)

My question is since I was not high the time of the incident which the cop noted which is why I do not have a DUI on this, and one of the passengers fessed up after we were all arrested.. is there a chance I might get off lightly with the probation? I was told it could be up to a year, from my lawyer, and other people have said it could be six months...

I'm just curious as this is a totally messed up situation where I got in trouble because of other people being stupid in my car when I asked them to cut it out. I know since I was the driver it is my responsibility for what they do, but if they don't listen to me I'm not about to kick my little brother out of the car.. especially a packed 2 door where everyone will have to move to get him out.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">