• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

a question about marijuana

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Niki

What is the name of your state? MI

I am wondering what the true FACTs are on this question:

let's name the girl Melinda. If somebody (who knows melinda) goes to the cops and tells them that melinda has smoked pot recently, what can the cops do? can they piss test melinda? then what can she get charged with if they do?

I've heard that the only way you can get in trouble with the cops for marijuana is if they find it ON you or you get caught IN the act of smoking it. I am now wondering what they can do by heresay. If they learn that somebody has smoked in the past, can they get that person in any trouble for it? can they test her? thank you very much... nervous :(

calatty

The answer is no, they can't and won't force you to take a drug test. You can only be arrested for possessing drugs or being under the influence of drugs. You need to get the jerk who is making these threats out of your life.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">