• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

was recently arrested and need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

johndoejunior

um hoping someone canhelp me with a problem i got myself into. i have been addicted to oxycodone for 1 year now. i was sniffing upwords of 10-12 pills daily. this all all stopped when i walked into a pharmacy with a script that was fraudalantly stolen. I have been charged with perscription fraud but due to the fact that i didnt have any priors i was sent home from the police station with out bail.

i have gone to other pharmacies prior to getting caught in order to feed my addiction. I have thus far enrooled in detox and i am trying to get my life back in order. i guess my question is "is there anyway the police will be bale to look up every time i filled a script even at different pharamacies?" is there a system the montitors every perscription written by a doctor, the pharmacy and the patients name and are the authorities likely to dig that deep into it?

Thanks for your help

Last edited:

FlyingRon

It's quite possible they will discover other crimes. Whether they will bother or not, as they say, the crystal ball is hazy.

cyjeff

They track the sale of OTC cough syrup... yes, they track Oxycodone.

Every scrip has a DEA number... they could track those as well.

Whether they will or not is not our call.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">