• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

refering to the parri charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Brenten

What is the name of your state? mn
why dont you *******s lay off the criticism and actually answer the questions i lay before you
if i sapine the tape and our tail light wasnt bad wasnt there no reason to pull us over in the first place and all the evidence found in the car is inadmissable in court ,or illegal search and seasure
because we never gave them premission to search the vehichle
:mad:

N

NorthDA

I believe the foregoing explains much of the charged offense.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

NorthDA - -

If you've ever had to "sapine the tape . . .", you'd understand what this guy was saying!

I know that most of us need "premission" when we "sapine the tape", and I know you would too.

If I keep writing, I'm going to have a "seasure" because I'm laughing so hard. Now, where's my "vehichle"?

I think it's a miracle that this guy could spell "criticism." Written confessions from guys like this must be a real knee-slapper to read!

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">