• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

relestateevilmercials

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgeshigherst

What is the name of your state? planet caifornia
I was recently purchasing a house an I was dealing with a lady named "lynsey" and she said I have power of atorny from the home owner.I want 1 thousand dollars "earhnest money",wich did not go in escrowlike I thought. So I gave her a modest offer with a small cash back for repairs and closing cost included over the asking price wich was wel under market. I sent her the purchase contract and she "said " she would send me her revised version identicle to the origanal,only up to date sence the purchase took so long. original already submitted to bank. It was Completley altered, NO cash back, No closing cost,"At" the original price.So we sent it back, and so was are LOAN DOCS based on she had opened Escrow with that thousand, and Double escrow was opened sence the thousand.We found the home owner, and she had no idea of escrow being open and "lyndsey" purchasing it at 45 $ less than the closeing and cash back,she thought she was finding a buyer for 1 point ,worked out by the loan officer. Oh yah it was for sale for owner

Was the double escrow illeagle?
was taking the money "missrep"?
Do I have more than an case for just the thousand, sence it 2 months from my time?:planet california

Curt581

Get a dictionary and go back over your post, or just use the spellcheck feature in the upper right corner of the message box.

Your post is absolutely unreadable. I can't understand what you're asking.

Just Blue

Get a dictionary and go back over your post, or just use the spellcheck feature in the upper right corner of the message box.

I'll say! What does this mean?....relestateevilmercials ....:confused:

moburkes

Are you serious? Is there really a spell check? OH, I just saw it! Learn something new everyday. This is the 2nd thing I've learned today. I'm on a learning roll!

ceara19

Are you serious? Is there really a spell check? OH, I just saw it! Learn something new everyday. This is the 2nd thing I've learned today. I'm on a learning roll!
Either I'm blind or I don't have that feature for some reason.:confused: But I have a program that automatically corrects me as I type.

outonbail

I can't find spell check either. I even looked in "Thread Tools" for the first time ever, but no spell check there either. :(

Maybe I've got the old model?

garrula lingua

Mine is just above the 'smilies' when you are typing a response.
It's a check mark next to the up and down arrows, across from the 'Wrap quotes around text".

garrula lingua

Interesting.
The 'wrap quotes' wording comes up when I cursor over an icon of a page in a 'cartoon balloon'.

At the top left of the response box, mine has 'remove text formatting', fonts, a white smilie, an undo & redo arrow, and further left is the spell check 'checkmark' and arrows.

We must have different versions.
I think this spell ck just came about a few months ago when FA updated their layout.

ceara19

Interesting.
The 'wrap quotes' wording comes up when I cursor over an icon of a page in a 'cartoon balloon'.

At the top left of the response box, mine has 'remove text formatting', fonts, a white smilie, an undo & redo arrow, and further left is the spell check 'checkmark' and arrows.

We must have different versions.
I think this spell ck just came about a few months ago when FA updated their layout.
Found the problem. Go to "User CP", click "Edit Options", scroll down to "Miscellaneous Options" and select "Standard Editor" instead of "Basic Editor".

moburkes

Either I'm blind or I don't have that feature for some reason.:confused: But I have a program that automatically corrects me as I type.
Look in the right corner of the grey box that you're typing in. There are 2 icons above the smilies. An ABC with a check mark, and one with 2 up and 2 down arrows.

outonbail

Look in the right corner of the grey box that you're typing in. There are 2 icons above the smilies. An ABC with a check mark, and one with 2 up and 2 down arrows.
Found it,,,, It must have been a planet caifornia thing that had me confused. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">