• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

repercussions?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tinaa

What is the name of your state? tx. a coworker's ex wife was recently discovered in a motel room with her two minor children,marijuana was found in the room. she was charged with misdemeanor possession as well as child endangerment,which i assume is a felony. released on 500$ bond on first charge 15000$ on second. has prior convictions(on probation) for drugs and theft. can anyone tell me what kind of sentence she is looking at? thanks.

Tinaa

What is the name of your state? tx. a coworker's ex wife was recently discovered in a motel room with her two minor children,marijuana was found in the room. she was charged with misdemeanor possession as well as child endangerment,which i assume is a felony. released on 500$ bond on first charge 15000$ on second. has prior convictions(on probation) for drugs and theft. can anyone tell me what kind of sentence she is looking at? thanks.
*Bump*

Also, will this automatically revoke her probation for the previous two felonies or will she have to be convicted of the new charges before they revoke?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">