• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Response to skd - thread closed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

calatty

IAAL - you asked me a question and then closed the thread! If you wanted the last word, then excuse me for responding. skd should not talk to the police without an attorney because police questioning can lead even innocent people to confess to guilt - witness the recent news stories about the young men convicted of raping the ny city jogger being let free based on their confessions being coerced.

HomeGuru

calatty said:
IAAL - you asked me a question and then closed the thread! If you wanted the last word, then excuse me for responding. skd should not talk to the police without an attorney because police questioning can lead even innocent people to confess to guilt - witness the recent news stories about the young men convicted of raping the ny city jogger being let free based on their confessions being coerced.

**A: calatty, if another user can close someone else's thread, please show me how to do it.
Also, I have read many of your posts and have a suggestion.
Start your own website and call it freeadviceforcriminals.com

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

calatty said:

My response:

I didn't "close" anything. Perhaps our moderator did.

You know, there's all sort of phenomena in the legal world, and false confessions are but one of them.

So what?

What does THAT have to do with anything? Do you think that ALL persons who talk to the police will give a "false" confession?

Look, it really doesn't matter anymore. I'm just sick of your LIBERAL commentaries, and your attitude toward society in general.

Basically, I'm just sick of you - - and I really don't believe you're an attorney.

I do, however, think you're the West Coast version of "HappyRoach" in New York.

Get out, and stay out.

IAAL

calatty

I didn't realize that IAAL was just another poster since he acts like he's in charge.

As for freeadviceforcriminals, isn't that what criminal attorneys do? Not in the sense of advising people how to commit crimes, but informing people who have broken the law on the consequences of their actions and trying to minimize them. My understanding of what people came to to this board for was free criminal defense advice, not to get moral advice or vituperation. I will continue to assume that until the board's administrators, whoever they are, tell me otherwise.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

calatty said:
I didn't realize that IAAL was just another poster since he acts like he's in charge.

As for freeadviceforcriminals, isn't that what criminal attorneys do? Not in the sense of advising people how to commit crimes, but informing people who have broken the law on the consequences of their actions and trying to minimize them. My understanding of what people came to to this board for was free criminal defense advice, not to get moral advice or vituperation. I will continue to assume that until the board's administrators, whoever they are, tell me otherwise.

My response:

And, I will continue to "go after you" with a vengeance.

You gave a criminal on these boards the "advice" he wanted so he could commit ANOTHER crime with near impunity!

I WANTED him to think he was eligible for 3-Strikes - - but NOOOOOOOO, YOU HAD TO COME ALONG WITH YOUR STUPID, LIBERAL, SUCK ON MY TEAT SO YOU CAN FEEL GOOD, ATTITUDE.

Where was the JUSTICE in your reply to that poster?

Now, he obviously feels free to commit more crimes.

I will "dog" you mercilessly.

IAAL

H

hmmbrdzz

Calatty: You told this person NOT to talk to the police and said: "witness the recent news stories about the young men convicted of raping the ny city jogger being let free based on their confessions being coerced." What recent news story? You mean the sensational news world of liberal reporters for the poor pitiful people out there? Do you honestly believe these punks were INNOCENT and coerced into making a false confession without the help of some liberal group? Those three kids are guilty as the day is long, and thanks to liberals, they're now free.

hmmbrdzz

A

apples&oranges

"These punks" are innocent. DNA testing has proved the juveniles did not rape the woman and has proved the "jail house" confession of the perpetrator was correct. DNA testing is proving more than a few people innocent of crimes alleged against them. BTW, they were "free" or had served their prison sentences BEFORE the DNA testing proved they had not commited the rape.

calatty, you're correct. People would not need freeadvice.com (or at least the criminal law portion) if they were only seeking insults, and not advice. I thank you for being here.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">