• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Schedule III "Narcotics Distribution" charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

krassyg

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY

Can a person be charged with "Narcotics Distribution" if the drug in question is Butalbital, a Schedule III barbiturate(depressant)? From what I understand, it has to be Schedule I or Schedule II for it to be classified as a "Narcotic Drug".

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY

Can a person be charged with "Narcotics Distribution" if the drug in question is Butalbital, a Schedule III barbiturate(depressant)? From what I understand, it has to be Schedule I or Schedule II for it to be classified as a "Narcotic Drug".
Is the person dispensing said medication a licensed pharmacist? Are they dispensing said medication in response to a prescription written by the bearer's physician? :cool:

krassyg

Is the person dispensing said medication a licensed pharmacist? Are they dispensing said medication in response to a prescription written by the bearer's physician? :cool:
No she is not. I am just curious if that is the correct charge for this type of drug.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
No she is not. I am just curious if that is the correct charge for this type of drug.
Oh, yes.

You're this person, aren't you? :cool:
https://forum.freeadvice.com/arrests-searches-warrants-procedure-26/extradition-employee-foreign-pharmaceutical-web-site-596379.html

krassyg

Oh, yes.

You're this person, aren't you? :cool:
https://forum.freeadvice.com/arrests-searches-warrants-procedure-26/extradition-employee-foreign-pharmaceutical-web-site-596379.html
I am the OP. If you mean, am I the one indicted, no I am not.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">