• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Second drug charge, first was deferred. Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Darkwarr494

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? North Carolina

I have two separate charges of possession of less than 1/2 ounce of marijuana. My first one is supposed to be getting deferred. Is there any way of getting my second one deferred as well? Or is it a one-time-use only? If not, is there any other way of getting the second one wiped off my record? Please help.

Banned_Princess

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? North Carolina

I have two separate charges of possession of less than 1/2 ounce of marijuana. My first one is supposed to be getting deferred. Is there any way of getting my second one deferred as well? Or is it a one-time-use only? If not, is there any other way of getting the second one wiped off my record? Please help.
You are going to need a lawyer. We don't know this. it is up to your courtroom, and the participants in the case. one of which should be a lawyer for you.

cyjeff

To add to your woe... your second charge may remove the deferral of the first.

Part of the deferral is to keep your nose clean. Apparently, no one explained that to you.

Now, STOP SMOKING WEED.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">