• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sell and conspiracy to distribute

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lawtrouble

What is the name of your state? Tennessee

A few weeks ago the police showed up at my house and told me I was under arrest for sale of schedule 6 (marijuana) and conspiracy to distribute schedule 6. The cops didn't even have a warrant for my arrest that night when they arrested me, the warrant didn't come through until after I had already been arraigned and was bailing out of jail the next day. They did not have a search warrant, but tore my house and my car apart looking for drugs. They tore my Mom's house apart too. Since I didn't have anything, they did not find anything. The only thing they have on me to charge me with it is a criminal informant telling them I was selling it when I wasn't. He is not a credible informant either. The police paperwork even says that they gave the informant DTF marked money and sent him to my house. When he left my house, they searched him and he didn't have any marked money or any drugs. These charges are stupid. It is just a criminal informant trying to make some quick cash. Now the police and DTF keep riding by my house and my mom's house and following us when we go anywhere. They are harrassing us. Will these charges stick or can I get them dropped?

crudvapors

you've got to be kidding me

I live in Florida

I posted the entry before this guy. I currently have someone who is accusing me of selling GHB when im not. Why were they allowed to just take you like that???? Can they take me too? I was assured by someone on this forum and a friend they arn't allowed to just do that.

How much power does a criminal informant have?

acgarlick

Maybe you two can hook up.
lmao but you should talk to a lawyer about this. No one is an idiot though, and you must have done something for them to suspect you of this. Let's face it, if all you did was nothing wrong ever than cops wouldn't be searching through your house. All I can say is don't slip up and say no to drugs. If your friends do drugs than don't be around them and make new friends. Remember, drugs are just bad, mmm kay.

LEGALIZE POT!!! but i don't poke smot. jk not really but seriously.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">