• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Selling charges?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

evony

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Tennessee

Well this happened over 6 months ago, and I forgot all about it because I never do it. Well I was selling something to someone with my ex girlfriend. This was about id say april of last year.
Well the drug task force called her to come in the other day and wouldnt tell her what it was about it only concerned me and her and we were in big trouble. Well I didnt go because they did not try to contact me or anything only her.
Well I found out it is about what happened in april and that hasnt happened once since then and id say just about never before it well they were questioning her about that and said they had sound evidence but I dont believe they did but she admitted to it. Can I still get arrested since I did not admit to this? and her word is the only proof they would have?
and I have to go to court in a week or 2 anyways could they just arrest me there? and if they were going to arrest me for this would I have a warrent for my arrest?

Can I still get arrested since I did not admit to this?
Sure. How many criminals admit to their crimes before they are arrested?

and her word is the only proof they would have?
She is an eyewitness and, from your brief description, a co-conspirator. They don't need anything else to arrest. Conviction is another matter.

and I have to go to court in a week or 2 anyways could they just arrest me there?
Yup.

and if they were going to arrest me for this would I have a warrent for my arrest?
Yup.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">