• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Simple Possesion of Marijuana SC

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

inthesc28

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? South Carolina.
While sitting in a parking lot a cop rolled up and began taking my 3 friends and I's I.D's with no questions or anything. We had a rolled blunt and when the cops asked if we had anything we gave up the blunt. Being the driver and the one who had it, even though it was not my pot. I was charged with simple possesion, and given a family court date. What kind of penalty am I looking at? Anyway around it?

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? South Carolina.
While sitting in a parking lot a cop rolled up and began taking my 3 friends and I's I.D's with no questions or anything. We had a rolled blunt and when the cops asked if we had anything we gave up the blunt. Being the driver and the one who had it, even though it was not my pot. I was charged with simple possesion, and given a family court date. What kind of penalty am I looking at? Anyway around it?
**A: don't know and no. You are a minor so ask your parents.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">