• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Simple Possession Adjudication Information

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CuriousChris

In 2000 I was charged with possession and received probation for my first offense. I called Bryant District court in Arkansas, where the case was adjudicated, to try and find date, offense type, docket/case number and they have no record of me in there system; which, dates back to the late 90's. I've called all the surrounding agencies, none of them have any information pertaining to my violation. The judge said if I completed the probation with no hiccups that he'd (I forget the exact terminology) wipe it off my record. He did not say expunge or sealed. It kills me that I can't remember the terminology. Anyways, I guess my question is....is it gone? Like it never happened? Have you guys ever heard of anything such as this?

Edited to include that the state police did not check my record.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">