• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sorry bout the confusion!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Confused011

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida
Ok I'm sorry about the confusion! I chose not to be exact on the last post. I figured people would get it and thought less is sometimes better. But let me explain it was 2 different pain meds. I am loaded with kidney stones and suffer with passing them a lot. I have been to many kidney Drs n they say pain management is my only option that there r too many stones (17 at that time) to do lithotripsy(a procedure that crushes the stones) n they can't cut me open to remove them because some r imbedded in my kidneys! I live in pain daily! I can't hardly walk without meds! I feel like a knife is gouging me n there r weeks at a time that a stone is passing n I can't pee correctly! Anyways I have been seeing only 1 dr like I said for almost 2 years! How much trouble can I b in?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Ok I'm sorry about the confusion! I chose not to be exact on the last post. I figured people would get it and thought less is sometimes better. But let me explain it was 2 different pain meds. I am loaded with kidney stones and suffer with passing them a lot. I have been to many kidney Drs n they say pain management is my only option that there r too many stones (17 at that time) to do lithotripsy(a procedure that crushes the stones) n they can't cut me open to remove them because some r imbedded in my kidneys! I live in pain daily! I can't hardly walk without meds! I feel like a knife is gouging me n there r weeks at a time that a stone is passing n I can't pee correctly! Anyways I have been seeing only 1 dr like I said for almost 2 years! How much trouble can I b in?
Please post this on your other thread

LdiJ

Realistically, you have a documented disease that requires pain management in order for you to be able to function. The odds of you getting into any kind of real trouble are quite slim. As someone else said, there is the slight chance that the detectives would choose to go after you or others in your same situation, but the odds of that are not very strong. However, that is assuming that you and only you are using your prescriptions, and that you yourself are not abusing the meds.

tranquility

Not only is this a duplicate thread, the other thread had the questions answered. Look up the law posted if you'd like about what the potential trouble is you could get into.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">