• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

speeding and a gram

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

akkid90

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? AK

I was pulled over for speeding. I was doing double the limit which should have got me a reckless ticket but the officer let me off with 6 point speeding ticket. He smelled pot when he walked up to the car even tho we hadn't smoked in about 4 hours. I had a jar with about a gram in it and a bowl sitting in the back seat. He made my friend stomp the bowl then cited me with AS 11.71.060. I know the cop gave me a break on the ticket but I'm trying to figure the consequence for the little bit of pot in the vehicle.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? AK

I was pulled over for speeding. I was doing double the limit which should have got me a reckless ticket but the officer let me off with 6 point speeding ticket. He smelled pot when he walked up to the car even tho we hadn't smoked in about 4 hours. I had a jar with about a gram in it and a bowl sitting in the back seat. He made my friend stomp the bowl then cited me with AS 11.71.060. I know the cop gave me a break on the ticket but I'm trying to figure the consequence for the little bit of pot in the vehicle.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
**A: well, you need to figure a bit harder maybe when you're not so high.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">