• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

spelling a word wrong

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dottiedel

To AAL or I am always liable,
Forgive me for spelling the word possession wrong.
I thought thia was a forum for legal advice not a classroom. I do not use drugs for your information
nor do I care what you think. Therefore if you don't have any advice for me about drug possession, keep your comments to yourself.
DdP

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Thanks for your suggestion and opinion, but no, I think I'll make any comments or suggestions I deem necessary or helpful.

As a matter of fact, my observation was not only timely, but you've finally spelled the word "possession" correctly. So, in the final analysis, you have learned something, and therefore, my original observation of your post was worthwhile !

When you allow the drugs out of your system after 24 hours, you'll start to appreciate my assistance in helping you to spell.

IAAL

Last edited:
L

larry_s

I thought this forum was for helping people with legal advice not making fun of them, you might think it's funny but how can you judge somebody (Dottiedel) and call them a druggy when you don't even know them. Are you guys perfect, never been in trouble by the law huh! well let me tel ya, when it comes to our justice system there ain't nothing funny about it at all, you think were going to get a fare trial? no it just depends on what kind of mood the judge is in that day or how much money they can strangle out of you. I don't think thats to funny, I wouldn't laugh and joke about it you never know you might end up going to court yourself. how old are you guys anyway?

wtd

>> ... you think were going to get a fare trial? no it just depends on what kind of mood the judge is in that day

No, actually it depends on what you were arrested for - jumping the turnstile, sneaking onto the bus ...

wtd

S

Smithy

How old I am just isn't any of your damn business, but I will tell you this: I'm young enough to be disgusted by fully grown adults who can't spell correctly.

wtd

Actually I was goin to add stowing away in the boot of a stagecoach in the previous post, but I didn't want to give away my age.

wtd

L

larry_s

man you guys ar ****ing lame man, is this your life going around posting ****ing lame ass replies on this board, I'll like that ****ing dip **** reply by Smithy, and what kind of ****ing is smithy anyway, if I was I would change my name and get a life you ****ing idiot

S

Smithy

Why, no, my life is going around posting '****ing lame ass replies' with actual words because I CAN SPELL THEM.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Wtd, your wit is only eclipsed by the fine job you do here on the boards. That was funny !

You've got a "fan" in me.

*** ***slime *uck ****** **it ***spell ****hole ****job ***beat ****horse's *ss ***larry ***up ***meat ! !

IAAL

wtd

Thank you very much. Same to you.

Your previous post -
>>*** ***slime *uck ****** **it ***spell ****hole ****job
>>***beat ****horse's *ss ***larry ***up ***meat ! !

The above line was was pretty rough on larry_s don't you think?
I'm on pins and needles (no, larry_s, not that kind of needle - calm down) waiting to see the pithy reply.

Always a pleasure, sir -
wtd

L

larry_s

Smithy, what's your boyfriend call you that, what's your trip with the spelling in her post anyway, maybe her keyboard ****ed up, maybe it wasn't intentional, **** man why don't you just stick with the purpose of this board, to help people that really need it, man I don't usually act like this on forums but man your the kind of people that really piss me off, you think this is all a big joke huh? and what do you do for a living, suck dick. and I heard this was supposed tp be a good forum, oops I spelled to wrong. the last 10 messages I checked out were you dumb****s flipping people ****, ****ing idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">