• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Spice Diamond -- Legal or Not?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

grndslm

I'm interested in finding laws related to this "substance", Spice Diamond or Spice Diamond Spirit.... in any of these 3 states -- Louisiana, Mississippi, & Alabama. It was sold around here before (MS), then the sheriff got onto the business that was selling it. Then I had some friends who drove to Alabama to pick it up, as it was legal to sell in that state. Then it was supposedly made illegal for sale there, as well. And supposedly, possession of it is still legal in these states... you just can't sell it.

So... any ideas as to the legality of selling and/or possessing this substance would help me out greatly. I really need to see the details of this stuff, so laws/statute/code numbers would help a ton. Thanks in advance!

justalayman

I had never heard of it so I looked around the net a bit. I found this posted on a forum:

Baybean, Blue Lotus, Lion's Tail, Lousewort, Indian Warrior, Dwarf Scullcap, Maconha Brava, Pink Lotus, Marshmallow, Red Clover, Rose, Siberian Motherwort, Vanilla and Honey

Personally if thats what im smoking, than id rather risk getting caught with weed.
you might want to investigate each of the components individually to ascertain the legality of possessing or selling the product. I have no idea what most of the ingredients are and honestly am not going to research them.

grndslm

Thanks a bunch, layman!!

I highly doubt that any of those compounds will be listed in the Controlled Substance Act... but I'll look.

I've heard so many stories that possession is legal, but the sale isn't... and that's why there's less and less businesses actually selling it. I just don't understand why they'd stop selling it if there weren't actually a law stating it was illegal to sell it. :rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">