• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

statute laws on drug charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

vj57

What is the name of your state? pennsylvania....my son was arrested two years ago for selling a small amount of pot to an undercover....he was out on bail awaiting his hearing...and fled the state...will there ever be a time when these drug charges disssapear? what about skipping parole?..(he was on parole at the time)..plus of course the failure to appear and so on...:confused:

Litigation!

vj57 said:
What is the name of your state? pennsylvania....my son was arrested two years ago for selling a small amount of pot to an undercover....he was out on bail awaiting his hearing...and fled the state...will there ever be a time when these drug charges disssapear? what about skipping parole?..(he was on parole at the time)..plus of course the failure to appear and so on...:confused:

My response:

He can come home now. The limitations period has expired. He needs to tell the cop to go jump in a river!

Sonny Boy is good to go. Have a nice homecoming.

IAAL

smutlydog

vj57 said:
If that were possible what incentive would anybody have to even show their face at a parole hearing?

Some Random Guy

will there ever be a time when these drug charges disssapear?
The charges will disappear right after he is done serving time for them and for the parole violation. Just wait till he gets pulled over for driving without a license or insurance. Then he'll find himself sitting in a cell waiting for extradition.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">