• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

suicide attempt, report drug seller

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

twistedlife

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

California.

Recently I had a suicide attempt. I want to turn in the person who sold me the drugs. I told someone else who asked me via email if this person was really selling drugs because he was thinking of suicide too. I told him that he was. I know that was a mistake. The guy who sold me the drugs sent him my email so he could verify if he was really for real. This was after our transaction was complete but I felt pressured to respond and I mistakingly did. If I go to the FBI, what can I expect out of this? This may sound dumb, but I want to go into law and maybe politics to try to help people. How could this affect this?

Last edited:

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

California.

Recently I had a suicide attempt. I want to turn in the person who sold me the drugs. I told someone else who asked me via email if this person was really selling drugs because he was thinking of suicide too. I told him that he was. I know that was a mistake. The guy who sold me the drugs sent him my email so he could verify if he was really for real. This was after our transaction was complete but I felt pressured to respond and I mistakingly did. If I go to the FBI, what can I expect out of this? This may sound dumb, but I want to go into law and maybe politics to try to help people. How could this affect this?
If you took drugs that you shouldn't have, that caused you to act in a way that you shouldn't have acted, then you have to take the blame for your actions. You need to get help for your issues.

If you want to turn this person in for being a drug dealer then go ahead and call your local police dept and give them the information, but please don't blame your suicide attempt on anyone else.

It is not like this drug dealer, opened your mouth and shoved the drugs down your throat. You went to him/her.

twistedlife

If you took drugs that you shouldn't have, that caused you to act in a way that you shouldn't have acted, then you have to take the blame for your actions. You need to get help for your issues.

If you want to turn this person in for being a drug dealer then go ahead and call your local police dept and give them the information, but please don't blame your suicide attempt on anyone else.

It is not like this drug dealer, opened your mouth and shoved the drugs down your throat. You went to him/her.
I should have clarified that I never met the guy in person. It was all done online. This was done on a forum for euthanasia, the drugs were for the purpose of suicide, they weren't recreational drugs that eventually led me to feel that way. I never implied I was blaming him, nor do I wish to express that feeling. I simply want to make amends for my actions.

CJane

So did he MAIL you the drugs? Or did he simply provide a ... recipe... and you procured the necessary items?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">