• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

talk about no fun...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

goodkitty

I live in Durham, North Carolina and the cops came into my and my roommates house with a search warrent for a stolen credit card...the card was not found but some reciepts from my room mate using the card were found. I admitted to using the card at one place and was not charged other than theft of the physical card. they also found 12 pot plants in my room, non were more than 3inches high. i was charged with possesion with the intent to manufacture,sell and distribute* financial card theft*maint place controlled sub* misd possession sch vi cs* possess drug paraphernalia* i have nothing on my record at all...what should i do? i know these are some serius charges but is there any way to get out of it b/c it's my first offence? it's most of the charges would be covered in the first one...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">