• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is there an difference between...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rhotstreet

What is the name of your state? Pa.
Is there any difference between "intent to deliver controlled substance" cocaine, and "intent to deliver controlled narcotic"? I was told by a Lt. in another county police department that the wording on the affadavit can make a difference and may have a lesser charge than the other. Seems like my lawyer is doing the minimal possible and I overheard him say at my sons preliminary the other day "stupid kids" to another lawyer there. I find it hard to believe that he is making any effort and I guarantee he has no kids of his own and doesnt understand how it feels to have a child, even though 18, still my son, in a situation like this. I know he cant do much with the evidence against my son and says at this point its just damage control but**************.Could ya atleast try to make some sort of defense or atleast look at the evidence and conteplate some sort of game plan?...geeeeez. This is the first time my son has been in trouble and its pretty bad, but he really is a great kid, I just want to try and do more for him.

Rich

The Occultist

If you have a lawyer, and you are not satisfied with what he is able to do for you (or your guess as to what he can do for you), then feel free to retain another attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">