• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

They didnt find anything on me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

itwasntme9944

California

I was pulled over for a burnt out brake light late Friday night. The police said I was under the influence of Crystal Meth, I had done some earlier in the night but I had eaten and slept. I went to help a drunk friend and was stopped coming off his block. The police tore my car apart did not find anything whatsoever not even paraphanelia, but they (cop and partner) were both convinced that I had something on my person. They called a female officer that came to the scene, she felt me up all over and found nothing. Now the police want me to basically set up a dealer to meet me at a specific location where they will be able to bust him with drugs. They said if I did not cooperate with them, that they would get a search warrant for my address which right now if my Mom and Dad's home. I do not have a prior record of any kind, can the police really obtain a warrant based on me supposedly being under the influence???:eek:

Last edited:

justalayman

it doesn't sound like they have a snowballs chance in Hell of obtaining a warrant based on what you have posted but as usual, all we have is your side of the situation.

CdwJava

Do you have a prior drug history? If you combine history with other background info and the fact that you appear to have been high at the time of the contact, they might very well be able to get a search warrant. But, the longer they delay the less likely it is a judge would sign off on it if their strongest supporting element was your being high.

Before you agree to anything like this, you should probably consult an attorney.

- Carl

LSCAP

You would be a fool to help them.
They can use their own undercover people.

If you do help them, they will continue to use you until you get caught by the bad guys, or are required to appear in court and everyone will know who you are.
Do I hear funeral music?

Be honest with your parents. And Just In Case they are able to get a warrant, make darn sure you have nothing incriminating in the house. The cost to your parents is unbelievable.
And I’m sure you know (?) that, you are fooling around with the latest and possibly deadliest substance.
The mere residue of that stuff creates a deadly residue when dumped in the earth.

And by now you should realize, by their determined attempt to find something, that SOMEONE gave YOU up. There are NO friends in the world of drugs.

And Yes, consider consulting an attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">