• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

trying to stay out of jail

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jeramyintrouble

What is the name of your state?Texas I was pulled over and arrestes for poss. of marj.under 2oz. I have been arrested for this twice before all class b mistominers. The first time I recieved a sentence of 1 year probation along with fine and other extras. My probation was revocted and i was aressted a second time for another poss.of marj. under 2oz. along with the motion to revoke probation, I was sentenced to 45 days county jail and was released paper free. My question in now with the third arrest is probation a possiabilty?

Veronica1228

jeramyintrouble said:
What is the name of your state?Texas I was pulled over and arrestes for poss. of marj.under 2oz. I have been arrested for this twice before all class b mistominers. The first time I recieved a sentence of 1 year probation along with fine and other extras. My probation was revocted and i was aressted a second time for another poss.of marj. under 2oz. along with the motion to revoke probation, I was sentenced to 45 days county jail and was released paper free. My question in now with the third arrest is probation a possiabilty?
Why don't you just stop smoking pot? I'm not trying to make a joke here, but I just don't get it. You've been busted twice and you still continue to do it. What's the point?

Kane

Or at least keep it in your house, instead of in your car.

Every situation is different. Maybe the case is weaker this time. Maybe there's a search issue. I don't know.

But assuming the case is good, this is your third time with the same offense, and you've already be revoked off probation once before, they're not going to want to give you probation again. Basically, you'd be wasting everybody's time.

And, why would you want it? If you can't do paper, you can't do paper. Take the jail time (hopefully less than 45 days this time) be a trusty (or do work release or weekends or whatever), and get it over with.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">