• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

underage drinking and posession of paraphernalia

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

skicb88

I was at a bar in Colorado drinking because I knew the owner. The bouncer is a jerk and called the cops on me because he knew I was underage. The cops came and asked for my ID, of course I didnt have one, so they looked through my purse and found my marijuana pipe instead. They then breathalized me and I blew a .105. I am 20 years old, so they gave me a ticket with a summons to court for this wednesday. I got a underage drinking ticket last year, but it got dropped, so im not sure if its on my record or not. Does anyone know what the punishment is in CO for underage consumption of ethyl alcohol and posession of paraphernalia? If so, does any body have advice for me to use on my court date?

xylene

You have a previous alcohol offense.

You should hire an attorney, because even if dropped, you are not likely to get a good shake at this without representation.

You are really looking at some fines, but you want the best outcome.

HomeGuru

I was at a bar in Colorado drinking because I knew the owner. The bouncer is a jerk and called the cops on me because he knew I was underage. The cops came and asked for my ID, of course I didnt have one, so they looked through my purse and found my marijuana pipe instead. They then breathalized me and I blew a .105. I am 20 years old, so they gave me a ticket with a summons to court for this wednesday. I got a underage drinking ticket last year, but it got dropped, so im not sure if its on my record or not. Does anyone know what the punishment is in CO for underage consumption of ethyl alcohol and posession of paraphernalia? If so, does any body have advice for me to use on my court date?
**A: I am sure that any body may have advice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">