• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

undercover cop

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hdianne

What is the name of your state?texas

Can someone tell me how to tell if I'm selling to an undercover cop? I sell speed and about a week and half ago I sold to guy I never sold to before and since then I noticed that there has been a van parked up the street at a vacant house and my phone has been making clicking noises so I think my phone may be tapped. Do you think they are trying to set me up or would they have already arrested me if it was an uncover cop? I'm already on probation and I don't want to go to jail so can someone please give me some advice?

NOTE: FOR ALL OF THE IDIOTS WHO KEEP BRINGING UP THIS THREAD, IT IS A JOKE.

Last edited:

Just Blue

hdianne said:
What is the name of your state?texas

Can someone tell me how to tell if I'm selling to an undercover cop? I sell speed and about a week and half ago I sold to guy I never sold to before and since then I noticed that there has been a van parked up the street at a vacant house and my phone has been making clicking noises so I think my phone may be tapped. Do you think they are trying to set me up or would they have already arrested me if it was an uncover cop? I'm already on probation and I don't want to go to jail so can someone please give me some advice?

I'd advise you to stop selling speed.... :p

panzertanker

hdianne said:
so can someone please give me some advice?
1. Stop selling illegal drugs
2. Stop using illegal drugs, if you currently are
3. Get yourself into a treatment program if you are currently using illegal drugs
4. Find gainful and socially redeeming employment

hdianne

I don't use drugs anymore, I just sell them. But I still don't know how to find out if I sold to an undercover cop.

CdwJava

hdianne said:
I don't use drugs anymore, I just sell them. But I still don't know how to find out if I sold to an undercover cop.
You'll find out when you are arrested, won't you?

A couple of things ... a "tapped" phone won't "click" (maybe the old days, but we don't need to do it that way anymore), and a van could just be a van. Unless you're dealing in mass quantities, thinking that the local drug cops are going to expend tons of resources (aka dollars and man hours) on you is either an indication of narcissism of the first order, or, incredible paranoia.

Stop selling dope! Dope kills ... but I doubt you'd care about that.

- Carl

hdianne

CdwJava said:
You'll find out when you are arrested, won't you?

A couple of things ... a "tapped" phone won't "click" (maybe the old days, but we don't need to do it that way anymore), and a van could just be a van. Unless you're dealing in mass quantities, thinking that the local drug cops are going to expend tons of resources (aka dollars and man hours) on you is either an indication of narcissism of the first order, or, incredible paranoia.

Stop selling dope! Dope kills ... but I doubt you'd care about that.

- Carl
Thanks for the info. Just so you know I only sell because having a record makes it where I can't get a job.

CdwJava

hdianne said:
Thanks for the info. Just so you know I only sell because having a record makes it where I can't get a job.
:rolleyes: Oh man! This MUST be a put-on job!

- Carl

Curt581

hdianne said:
Can someone tell me how to tell if I'm selling to an undercover cop?
Surreptiously check the tags in his underwear when you kneel down to... well you know...

Undercover cops are required to have special labels on their boxer shorts. It's a dead giveaway.
Do you think they are trying to set me up or would they have already arrested me if it was an uncover cop?
They don't need to "set you up".

You're already doing it for them.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">