• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unlawful Delivery within 1000 feet of a school

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Missmoe66

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oregon

My friend is being charged with unlawful delivery of methamphetamine within a 1000 feet of a school, he was not delivering there the cops pulled him over there. It wasn't like he was in a ice cream truck and
selling to the little kiddies, is this legal? He wasn't delivering anything he said he was on his way home.

I'mTheFather

My friend is being charged with unlawful delivery of methamphetamine within a 1000 feet of a school, he was not delivering there the cops pulled him over there. It wasn't like he was in a ice cream truck and
selling to the little kiddies,
is this legal? He wasn't delivering anything he said he was on his way home.
Oh yeah, that makes a h-u-u-u-u-ge difference.

It's legal that he was arrested if he was in possession of methamphetamine. About the charge, he should ask his lawyer.

CdwJava

If the elements of the offense are not met, then that charge will be amended or dropped.

Your friend needs to get clean and sober.

single317dad

selling to the little kiddies, is this legal? He wasn't delivering anything he said he was on his way home.
Stop posting your friend's legal business on the internet.

I'm sure his lawyer would tell you the same thing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">