• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unorganized Cop / Tampering with Evidence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

xjake88x

Well I'll tell ya what here Mr. "I'm a christian boy", smart ass, dopehead. If you want to GET through this legal system with minimal damage, you'll lose that crap right now.
*Sigh*
Look.. what are you even doing? I'm obviously stating facts about the case and not trying to play that appearance. If you honestly DID perceive this then you're completely in the wrong mindset, and you're here trying to shoot people down.

It's clear your interest lies in lashing out with insults that are both irrelevant and empty. I'm not even going to comment on the smart ass thing, I think that was just heatedly thrown in there. Why would you call me a dopehead when I clearly explained that I'm not a habitual user and I openly admitted I made a mistake, which is why I'm asking for advice, just like everybody else here.

This is free advice. If you think that information I provided is hurtful to my case then you could have given me some polite advice in the first place and let me know that it's irrelevant, without trying to insult people.

The answer to that is NO. They will not. You are viewed as a dopehead, just like the rest.
Irrelevant.. You're answering a question you just made up by attempting to put words in my mouth.

Raw data my butt. You know you screwed up, and just like every other friggin' criminal that gets caught, you throw that BS out there.

Are our answers supposed to be tailored to your being a "christian boy"? Your answer has previously been provided. Do yourself a favor and save the money you spend on dope, and be a good "christian boy" and give it to your church. People might look differently upon you for that.
OMG what is this? I can't help but to get a chuckle out of this because it's just a pointless anrgy attack on a fictional person you created based on your presumptions.

Now listen-
My friend, I do appreciate the time people spend answering my questions, trying to understand my situation, and giving helpful advice.

However, when you waste your time posting something like this, you're wasting everybody's time. You must understand that this forum has members which are probably very high paid lawyers and their time is very valuable. If you want to throw your time out the window that's fine, but a mature community such as this is not setup for that. There are many other online message boards full of "flaming" which is the e-term for what you're attempting to do here.

xjake88x

In the spirit of steering things back on course, I have an interesting detail...

Our county (and many others) post public arrest records online as one method of retrieving them. Anyone arrested and booked gets put into the website with a list of their details, charges, bond, etc..

Even people with the smallest misdemeanors are included. Along with extreme criminals with multiple felonies, etc. Everyone who is arrested and booked is on these public records.

However, on the records for the day of my arrest, (and the surrounding days) my log is totally omitted. No sign of ever being there. I can see the 2 people I shared a cell with, people I recognize from that night in the jail, but not my records!

I've never heard of this happening. People in the community are very curious as to why this happened.

Also, the officer found out when he went to view the police car tape that his microphone was broken and didn't pick up any audio.

*Sigh*
Look.. what are you even doing? I'm obviously stating facts about the case and not trying to play that appearance. If you honestly DID perceive this then you're completely in the wrong mindset, and you're here trying to shoot people down.

It's clear your interest lies in lashing out with insults that are both irrelevant and empty. I'm not even going to comment on the smart ass thing, I think that was just heatedly thrown in there. Why would you call me a dopehead when I clearly explained that I'm not a habitual user and I openly admitted I made a mistake, which is why I'm asking for advice, just like everybody else here.

This is free advice. If you think that information I provided is hurtful to my case then you could have given me some polite advice in the first place and let me know that it's irrelevant, without trying to insult people.

Irrelevant.. You're answering a question you just made up by attempting to put words in my mouth.

OMG what is this? I can't help but to get a chuckle out of this because it's just a pointless anrgy attack on a fictional person you created based on your presumptions.

Now listen-
My friend, I do appreciate the time people spend answering my questions, trying to understand my situation, and giving helpful advice.

However, when you waste your time posting something like this, you're wasting everybody's time. You must understand that this forum has members which are probably very high paid lawyers and their time is very valuable. If you want to throw your time out the window that's fine, but a mature community such as this is not setup for that. There are many other online message boards full of "flaming" which is the e-term for what you're attempting to do here.
None of this even dignifies a response. Good luck to you.

CdwJava

In the spirit of steering things back on course, I have an interesting detail...

Our county (and many others) post public arrest records online as one method of retrieving them. Anyone arrested and booked gets put into the website with a list of their details, charges, bond, etc..

Even people with the smallest misdemeanors are included. Along with extreme criminals with multiple felonies, etc. Everyone who is arrested and booked is on these public records.

However, on the records for the day of my arrest, (and the surrounding days) my log is totally omitted. No sign of ever being there. I can see the 2 people I shared a cell with, people I recognize from that night in the jail, but not my records!

I've never heard of this happening. People in the community are very curious as to why this happened.

Also, the officer found out when he went to view the police car tape that his microphone was broken and didn't pick up any audio.
Most traffic offenses - even misdemeanors - are not regularly reported to the media nor reprinted if they were.

I don't see anything improper here. The record appears to reflect the truth, and it should not be an issue in a background unless it just happened last year.

- Carl

xjake88x

Yeah I see what you're saying. It's definitely not something that has any bearing on the case but I just found it interesting..

I guess it's really something you'd have to be a local to understand how odd it is. See, it's kind of a popular thing people do in the county here. Everyone likes to go online and see who got arrested on the sheriff's office web site. Nobody from the community can ever recall an entry being withheld from being published, so everybody is just kind of curious.

CdwJava

Sometimes stuff happens.

I suspect that your attorney will find a way to arrange a plea deal that will include probation, counseling, and some fines. Not a whole lot to worry about ... provided you stop using dope, of course.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">