• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unreasonable Bond

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mrbigg

What is the name of your state? Illinois
arrested fo manufacturing meth bond 250,000 25,000 cash, bailed out.
set up a second arrest bond 1,000,000 100,000 cash.
unable to bail out. spent 33 days in jail bond reduced to 500,000 50,000 cash bailed out.
question: why was bond in firt case higher than anyone else in same county arrested for same offense?
second offense higher than murder charges
why so high when i wasn't at risk of running & I was set up:confused: :confused:

stephenk

bail isnt always just about making sure you dont run away. It is also to guarantee that you do not commit anymore criminal acts (protect society).

You were already on bail for a prior similar offense when you were arrested a second time. the court looks at you like you havent learned so now let's make it harder for you to still commits crimes.

S

soldierboyzzz

oh yeah you were set up.......

that never happens to honest law abiding citizens.

So you were NOT set up.... you just concocted a deal with the wrong person.

P

PaulE

I'm going out on a limb here and say it was probably not your first run in with the law. After your first arrest and the high bond that was your clue to quit manufacturing and selling dope. You didn't learn so second time around a higher bond. If you were out on bond when the second arrest occured I'm surprised you were even allowed to post bond. You say you were set up, that just tells me you sold to the wrong person.

M

mrbigg

??

PaulE said:
I'm going out on a limb here and say it was probably not your first run in with the law. After your first arrest and the high bond that was your clue to quit manufacturing and selling dope. You didn't learn so second time around a higher bond. If you were out on bond when the second arrest occured I'm surprised you were even allowed to post bond. You say you were set up, that just tells me you sold to the wrong person.
Paul E., You must of fell off that limb before posting reply. I haven't been convicted of nothing yet; just falsley charged; hey don't think like the pethetic soldierboyz that bad cops don't exist because I know they do. At first i idn't have a bond but after amonth in jail got out on 50000 cash bond same as a murder suspect recieved kinda makes one wonder the credibility of States Attourney Cops & the judge- guity until proven innocent

M

mrbigg

Veryhardworker
Your user id says it all, I had to use every credit card I had & then my dad went the other 20000. I have worked very hard all my life for everything I have. Now i'm working my a** off just to pay credit card debt & for a F--k--g Set Up by my x-life, wife!
Bill of rights>>>> Constitution>>>>>A lie!

S

sonofamoo

You are an IDIOT......

Ex wifes do not do thngs like this unless you were a total azzzhole in the divorce proceedings.

You probably deserved it.....If you had NO proir drug record, never been arrested no DWI/DUI's then you would have something to defend yourself with...

I think you were dealing it.

M

mrbigg

Hey smoomoo are u related to so oldboyz or E Paul?
I was a idiot the day i said i do!
I took care of my son while his tramp mother slept around, something u might know something about.
Azzhole, not I went to his baseball game, on one of the days she decieded to have time for him, & was to make sure he made it there, just to find out she took off (moved) to Michigan. I was first told by his Baseball coach, who at the time was the chief of police.
When i or the court got her back home he testified on my behalf not hers.By the way I've been divorced 13 years & never been in trouble with the law for anything. I've always been there for him & always will be, she can't find the time to call him even on his birthday. So think what u want, I know the truth & the facts.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">