• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

used fake pee...got caught/tampering?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

arc5478

What is the name of your state? florida
i went in for my first visit with new p.o
was already on probation both out of county and interstate compact felony.
got caught trying to use fake urine for my ua and was told a warrant would be issued and charger with tampering.
what should i expect?
is tampering a felony or misdemeanor?

fairisfair

OT:
Fair,
I can't believe Silver was called a Bigot ... you did a great job !
Way to go.

Nobody messes with one of the girls. Nobody. :mad:

Now if she had just called one of us a biatch, we'd have all been laughing.:D

Oh, I shall probably be sent into exile for it. I have been there with others, and it is not so bad a place. ROTFL

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state? florida
i went in for my first visit with new p.o
was already on probation both out of county and interstate compact felony.
got caught trying to use fake urine for my ua and was told a warrant would be issued and charger with tampering.
what should i expect?
is tampering a felony or misdemeanor?
**A: urine a lot of trouble now Mister.

you know, i don't get it. as a condition of my parole i was told to NOT use illegal drugs or alcohol. so you know what? i haven't. i started going to AA/NA and have been sober for a month and a half now and still have another month and a half to go until my trial. It wasn't that hard to do.

good luck trying to get out of this one, you're probably going to have to serve your original sentence and on top of that the charges of tampering.

some good advice would be -- learn your lesson, you were given a chance and you blew it.

Then why did you feel the need to falsify the drug test??
???

I'm not the OP. Also, I'm not on probation. I was offered 12 mos. probation and 16 weeks of anger management during my settlement hearing but I told them I was not guilty and to schedule a trial. I'm talking about parole out of jail, you know, conditions of my bond. I freely admitted that I had a drug problem when I was arrested so the commissioner set those conditions. I was happy to follow them because a week before my arrest I had already started going to AA/NA meetings.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">