• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

violation of 1st offender probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jessy610

I am on 1st offender probation and have been arrested for another drug offense in the state of GA. I failed to appear in court for the latest charge approximately one and a half years ago. I have not reported to probation in almost 2 years. There is still no violation on record, but there is the FTA. The first offense I received 4 years probation for 3 counts of possession- 2 of which are felonies. The second time I was arrested with 400 tablets of ecstacy. What kind of sentence am I facing?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

jessy610 said:
I am on 1st offender probation and have been arrested for another drug offense in the state of GA. I failed to appear in court for the latest charge approximately one and a half years ago. I have not reported to probation in almost 2 years. There is still no violation on record, but there is the FTA. The first offense I received 4 years probation for 3 counts of possession- 2 of which are felonies. The second time I was arrested with 400 tablets of ecstacy. What kind of sentence am I facing?
My response:

Pangs of remorse?

What does it matter? Nothing we say here is going to change your life, or your mind - - let alone get you to turn yourself in.

So, why should I, or anyone here (except for FKNA), waste our time on you?

Just before you're locked up again, let us know your sentence - - won't you?

IAAL

F

FKNA

IAAL…..I’m not a supporter of drug use, but I am a supporter of free choice (and the consequences that go along with it). And I do have a problem with jerks like you trying to impose their own morality upon others when they come to a legal forum seeking legal advice and/or asking questions pertaining to the law.

A

alax

supporter of free choice? if someone freely chooses to sell drugs to your kids, or freely chooses to rape and murder someone you love, will you go to court and tell the judge, hey man--it was their freedom to choose, let's let it go, okay man?
oh yeah, and all of the posters, including me, freely chose to say what we said, so what's with the criticism, dude?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Alax, don't worry - - FKNA is just another criminal who sees no use for the criminal codes of any of the States. His response to me, such as it is, was expected, which is why I mentioned his "Board Name" in my initial response. I knew, by doing so, it would draw him out, and allow others to continually see what an idiot he really is.

What really surprises me, however, is that unlike his past posts, he didn't come to the aid of our criminal writer. Now, that's an improvement on the part of FKNA. Thanks FKNA !

Normally, FKNA just starts spouting off theories and "magical" legal terms that no one can use. He thinks he's doing a "service" on these boards, and believes he knows what he's talking about. FKNA is just another criminal who, as a jailhouse lawyer, is bound to get more people in trouble when they rely on his "advice" or "suggestions". Actually, by doing so, FKNA is actually assisting me ! He knows just enough about criminal law to be dangerous to criminal posters. So, I'll just let him keep posting.

IAAL

Last edited:
F

FKNA

Alax….I guess you missed the rest of the sentence. “…I am a supporter of free choice (and the consequences that go along with it).” Jail time or the death penalty also equate to consequences.

As far as your question about the criticism, IAAL has a bad habit of blasting those that start new topics in the drug or alcohol forums for no other reason other than his moral views on the subject matter. Like it or not, those that start new threads in the alcohol or drug forums do so for the same reason that other posters start new threads in the other forum topics.

CONSUMER BANKRUPTCY: Should we condemn those that are now filing bankruptcy because they over extended themselves?

WILLS & PROBATE: Should we blast someone because neither they didn’t take the time out to have a will made for themselves and their spouse…now one of them is dead?

DIVORCE, SEPARATION, AND ANNULMENT: Should we impose our moral judgment upon they spouse that decided to cheat; now the other spouse has asked for a divorce?

I say no to the above three questions. Why should it be any different for the alcohol or drug topic forums?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">