• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Virginia Marijuana Possesion second offense?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sales311

I live in Hampton Virginia, on November 25th of 2008 I entered a first time offenders program for simple possesion of Marijuana, completed community service and was let out of probation after 2 months due to good behavior.

About a month ago I was pulled over for my third brake light. I reached in my console to grab my wallet when the officer came to my door, she pulled me out, handcuffed me searched the outside of my pockets for weapon, put me in the police cruiser. Searched my car for a good 20 mintures with K9 the whole nine yards. My license came back suspended to make things worse.

Anyways after searching my car and it coming back clean I was let out of the car only to have my pockets searched. I pipe was found with residue in it. I was once again charged with simple possesion.

My question is this. How likely am I to serve a jail sentence?
Thanks for any help in advance!What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Son of Slam

Second offense of Vaginal Marijuana Possession because residue was found on your I pipe sounds like it may be an illegal search to me. Was the female officer the one that examined your I pipe?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">