• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wanting a better job than burger king!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jok3rs_chik

Two years ago I took the blame for drugs & para. (which rightfully belonged to my ex), since then I have tryed to get job after, job that I am overly qualified for but am turned down when it comes to the dreaded "background check". I have just moved to a new state with my fiance, & have had quite a few replies to my resume. Yet, I am sure once they say those horrible two words I'm fu@#ed!! So, I need to know the cheapest way, how long it takes, & where/who do I go to, to get this stupid felony expunged!?!??!?!? PLEASE HELP?!??!

CourtClerk

Felony expungements are not easy, they aren't quick, they are not cheap and it's going to take a whole lot more than 2 years of good behavior to prove to a court that you are deserving of an expungement, IF they will do it at all.

I presume, since you've only been in NV for a couple of months, this occurred in Florida. You'll need to consult a Florida criminal defense attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">