• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Warrant in Camden county Georgia, this is what happened

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Gregory Brown

I was a passenger in a rental car coming from Camden Georgia going to miami, alsleep at the time, we were pulled over , and I was found with Marijuana on my clothing, ( I figure this guy tried to throw out what he had and it came back on me while I was asleep) we were both taken to the station and the officer said he found some crack in the back seat of the police car where the driver was placed, (we were in the same police car). We were both charged with possesion, two lawyers were hired, the driver had just recieved some cash from the lawyer he retained, 10,000 dollors so that was taken by the officers as prob drug money , not sure, but , this lawyer had handled a case for the driver before another drug case, but the driver used a diffrent name in that case, all this the lawyer knew, bail was granted on condition that urine test be taken 3 times a week, my test were always neg, the driver came out neg and pos sometimes, now my lawyer was disbarred sometime down the line and the other lawyer was dealing with the case because they worked together as a joint case ,the driver and his lawyer wanted me to plead guilty because I had diplomatic passport but I refused ,so I was never told of the last court date , the driver went to court with his lawyer and he was made to pay my bond of 29000 dollors , what can I do to get this taken care of **************..I know its a long story and I feel as if I was shafted **************Camden County Georgia

SHORTY LONG

You have a Diplomatic passport? Does this not qualify you to be immune from
such actions? If so, contact your Embassy in the US for help in resolving the
problem; or hire another Lawyer, but suggest you search out one that will
serve your best interests only.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">