• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Weed at school

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tehglory

What is the name of your state California (only U.S. law)?

Ok, kids at school got in trouble for having weed, they all got searched, etc etc. What happens if the kids say I bought weed from them or they say I had some on me at the time? I dont have any but there is probably witnesses that would say I did. Can they get me in trouble? Even if they search me at school and I have nothing?

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state California (only U.S. law)?

Ok, kids at school got in trouble for having weed, they all got searched, etc etc. What happens if the kids say I bought weed from them or they say I had some on me at the time? I dont have any but there is probably witnesses that would say I did. Can they get me in trouble? Even if they search me at school and I have nothing?
**A: you are not guilty correct?

CdwJava

You are not likely to be charged for possession on statements alone. The school, however, may act upon a lower burden of proof. So, you might find yourself subject to school discipline in the right circumstance set.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">