• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Went to court for the 2nd time. No word from DA yet!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

laurafhl

What is the name of your state? Oklahoma

I wrote a couple of months ago about when I was arrested for misdamenor possession. In March I had my first court date and the DA haden't done anything about my charges so the judge resceduled my court date for April..Went today and still the DA still hasen't decided to prosecute so the judge told me to keep in touch with my bailbondsman once a month or so just in case the DA decides to prosecute. The judge didn't set a new court date. She said if the DA didn't do anything in the next few months he probably wouldn't. Does this happen often? Also will the court have to notify me by mail or something if I do get a new court date?

laurafhl

I was charged with possession of marajuana (enough for about a joint) 3 xanax pills and a pipe. My friend was driving my car and I was the passenger. We were pulled over for what the officer said were illegal lights. When he noticed that they weren't illegal he said the tailpipe was illegal. It wasn't. No citations were issued. My friend was charged with the same charges plus DUI. The DA hasen't done anything about his case yet either. I don't know what is going on.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">