• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what am I in for

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipg82

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Virginia
I was driving down 95 going to work. A was being followed to close by a F-150, so I moved to another lane and a cop pulled me over for speed 73 in a 65.He wanted to search my car, so I let him. just a few minute after i left the house my friend called me and said he left his blunt in the car from the night before. knowing this i told the cop where it was and he gave me a possession charge. This is my 3rd one which I know is a felony. I can't go to jail now because I am started school in january and this would mess up everything.

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Virginia
I was driving down 95 going to work. A was being followed to close by a F-150, so I moved to another lane and a cop pulled me over for speed 73 in a 65.He wanted to search my car, so I let him. just a few minute after i left the house my friend called me and said he left his blunt in the car from the night before. knowing this i told the cop where it was and he gave me a possession charge. This is my 3rd one which I know is a felony. I can't go to jail now because I am started school in january and this would mess up everything.
Tell it to the judge.:cool: Oh and before that, get an attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">