• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What Can I do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

73suzie

What is the name of your state? california

back in february my husband was charged with possession of cocaine for sale he was incarcerated during this time until last month when his case was dismissed. he wasn't released because he had an immigration hold and was eventually deported back to mexico. a week ago i received a letter from the district attorney stating that his case was refiled and that my husband had to appear on that specific date and time in court for arraignment or an arrest warrant was going to be issued. what can i do? the only proof i have is a paper from the sheriffs department that states he had an immigration hold should i send it to them? Please help i don't want the cops pounding on my door when my husband is another country.

stephenk

contact the DA and inform them that hubby was deported. Provide the DA with any information the INS provided you regarding the deportation.

S

soldierboyzzz

then file for divorce and find a REAL MAN

One that is LEGAL, and wont get in trouble with the law..

Yeah were out there, you just have to look harder to find a non-drug using, non-criminal minded man...

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

soldierboyzzz

My comment:

Don't you get tired of being kicked off these forums?

Why do you persist in coming to a place where you're not wanted?

IAAL

A

A.J.HASEK

I take back my earlier comment about soldierboyzzz what a joke

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">