• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can I do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lummox66

What is the name of your state? Louisiana.
I was charged with posession of a schedule 4 narcotic,and subsequently convicted.I was sentenced to two years (suspended sentence)In Oct 04'.I'm almost done with my probation.Since I was a first time felon ,I was granted the right to a full expongement,when my probabtion was completed.What will this do? Will I still be compelled to tell future employers? I'm also getting the arrest exsponged as well.This incident has virtually destroyed my life.It has effected my earning potential as well.What is the name of your state?

THE PRACTICE-03

Lummox66 said:
I was charged with posession of a schedule 4 narcotic,and subsequently convicted.I was sentenced to two years (suspended sentence)In Oct 04'.I'm almost done with my probation.Since I was a first time felon ,I was granted the right to a full expongement,when my probabtion was completed.What will this do? Will I still be compelled to tell future employers? I'm also getting the arrest exsponged as well.This incident has virtually destroyed my life.It has effected my earning potential as well.What is the name of your state?

My response:

I hope you've learned a lesson about being a druggie. But, alas, since you're in LA, I really rather doubt you have, and you're still "using."

IAAL

Lummox66

THE PRACTICE-03 said:
My response:

I hope you've learned a lesson about being a druggie. But, alas, since you're in LA, I really rather doubt you have, and you're still "using."

IAAL
What a nice response..How long did it take you to come up with that one?...I suppose you're omnipresent,and can see what people are doing in their lives?

I don't even live in Louisiana anymore.And not that it makes one bit of difference,but I was innocent.That doesn't matter now tho'.f***twits like you ,are a plague to the net..

fairisfair

Lummox66 said:
What a nice response..How long did it take you to come up with that one?...I suppose you're omnipresent,and can see what people are doing in their lives?

I don't even live in Louisiana anymore.And not that it makes one bit of difference,but I was innocent.That doesn't matter now tho'.f***twits like you ,are a plague to the net..

/QUOTE]

If you were "innocent" you would have no need for expungement. Unless of course you were only arrested and then found innocent and were having the arrest record expunged, but then, that isn't the case is it??

Lummox66

fairisfair said:
Lummox66 said:

/QUOTE]

If you were "innocent" you would have no need for expungement. Unless of course you were only arrested and then found innocent and were having the arrest record expunged, but then, that isn't the case is it??
You must be one of those people that thinks fairness is present in modern day society.There's no other explanation for your naivety.Hence,you're a moron.Why don;t you go ahead and start raising money for the republican party,and make yourself useful.

jerk

Lummox66

Lummox66 said:
fairisfair said:
You must be one of those people that thinks fairness is present in modern day society.There's no other explanation for your naivety.Hence,you're a moron.Why don;t you go ahead and start raising money for the republican party,and make yourself useful.

jerk
....I'll bet you're a cop too.You sound like one.Absolutely no higher education,but yet carries a weapon.

smutlydog

Lummox66 said:
It's a matter of choice if you want to tell prospective employers. In spite of what some people tell you here I think it would be stupid to tell employers what you paid someone $1000 to keep a secret. You have no legal obligation to tell anybody about this. That's why the law allows for certain individuals to get arrest records expunged.

smutlydog said:
It's a matter of choice if you want to tell prospective employers. In spite of what some people tell you here I think it would be stupid to tell employers what you paid someone $1000 to keep a secret. You have no legal obligation to tell anybody about this. That's why the law allows for certain individuals to get arrest records expunged.
The only smart thing said in the whole posting. No you do not have to disclose expundged records however if you find yourself in trouble again. Law enforcement can and will use whatever you were convicted of before against you in the future. So learn from your lesson and do not break the law again.

On a side note, people plea out to lesser crimes all the time for something they did not committ in order to escape jail/ prison time.

fairisfair

Lummox66 said:
fairisfair said:

jerk
Actually I am not a republican, not that it matters. DO YOU EVEN VOTE??? Oh, that's right, you CAN"T cause you are a FELON :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">