• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what can i expect

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jersey39

I got caught dealing to an undercover cop in bergen county ,new jersey.
he told me to bring it to him on 3 occasions and on the last he busted me for 2nd degree dist of cds.
i'm 18 years old and never dealt drugs before all i was trying to do was make quick money to pay some bills, I know it was stupid but the narco told me I could get 4-10years for this.
what am I looking at if found guilty and what are my chances of
getting off.I was charged with one count dist 1/2 ounce total for all three ocassions. the amount of stuff was less than 200 dollars total.

Last edited:

L

lawrat

You could be in a lot of trouble. You need to get yourself a private criminal defense attorney. You are young and can learn from your mistakes before it is too late.

www.attorneypages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">