• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What class felony is Tampering with consumer product

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Yes...she made a bad moral decision...admittedly....You people told her she's what's wrong with the counary and to turn her kids over to cps...I think my comment was much less abrasive. But hey I'm only the one asking for advice...what do I know.
This one's a bit better. It has three periods (one of which is used improperly).

quincy

Actually, it has none, just three sets of ellipses.
The extra periods are to make up for those missing in the previous posts. ;)

Hlpmevlrmyname, you have been given a link to the law and FlyingRon gave you an overview. You say you have an attorney. You will need to rely on your attorney for information. I hope you can express yourself better to your attorney than you have here.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
...I'm afraid they're trying to send me to jail....I have no idea how to prove I DIDN'T do something...and have no previous experience with being arrested...
It looked like just an ellipses, but there are four dots...one of them is the single period that I spoke of (although, I'm sure that it was accidental. ;) )

ETA: Of course, the ellipses that the OP used were used incorrectly.

Last edited:

Hlpmevlrmyname

Well I didn't realize this was a spelling forum. I must have received the wrong results when I googled ADVICE forums. But most importantly, I don't see how anything on said constitutes abuse. But if you say so, ok.

Last edited by a moderator:

quincy

Hlpmevlrmyname, please read the terms of service of this site. Your last post was reported for violating the conditions for posting that you agreed to when registering.

At this point, you will need to rely on the advice of your lawyer. Speaking with your attorney will allow you to avoid the same confusion you have caused here by your lack of English grammar skills.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">