• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what could happen if friend is caught?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

help4dpc

There is a girl that is a year younger than me and a friend of the family who is deeply addicted to drugs. I think that she is dealing cocaine or meth but im not for sure. She just recently turned 18 and her parents have tried to get her help but she refuses. She used to be a straight A student and is now all strung out. What would happen if her parents turned her in. It would be her first offense and she has no previous criminal record. Although she has been seen leaving and entering a house owned by drug manufacturers. Her parents are confused and scared and don't know what to do. They have come to me to ask me to talk to her but it goes in one ear and out the other and at this point i believe that the best thing would be for her to get caught if they put her through a rehabilitation program. Please help.:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">