• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What to expect

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

xrockchickxxx

Vermont

A friend of mine was stopped in vt for a head light out an while stopped the officer clamed to smell marijuana an asked him if he had any on him an .. He then said yes an handed it over an the officer then asked to search the car an he agreed to this ...An in the end he was arrested an booked on charges of pocession .. I just wanted to know what to expect an what could happen an all that other good stuff that will fallow a court date?:confused:

Last edited:

xrockchickxxx

God im already lost on this whole thing an i was just looking for a simple hey be ready for this grrr... But to the last question i have no idea what u mean .. if your asking how much he had about an an oz..an 3 bolws empty

Last edited:
Vermont

A friend of mine was stopped in vt for a head light out an while stopped the officer clamed to smell marijuana an asked him if he had any on him an .. He then said yes an handed it over an the officer then asked to search the car an he agreed to this ...An in the end he was arrested an booked on charges of pocession .. I just wanted to know what to expect an what could happen an all that other good stuff that will fallow a court date?:confused:
Possession of less than two ounces of marijuana is punishable by up to six months in jail and a fine up to $500 for the first offense. For a second offense the penalty increases to a possible two years in prison and a fine up to $2,000. There is a possibility of deferred sentencing for first offenders.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">