• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What sentence could I get?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

speedotorpedo

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL

I was arrested on 2 felonies. 1 posession of cocaine (constructive) and 2 sale and distribution of the same (constructive). What would the possible sentence be?
I have no prior criminal history. The only run-ins with police was traffic violations.

"From my cold, dead hands!" - Charlton Heston

"If you want true security, buy a gun and know how to use it!" - Me
You have an interesting sig line considering the lifetime firearms prohibition they are likely going impose on you.

One wonders how true it is going to be... or if you will just end up doing more time in prison.

I was curious as to the answer myself.. . If you were in "liberal" California I would guess you would probably plea, and the deal would be prop 36 probation with all that stuff, have to register as a drug offender, and have a lifetime fire arms prohibition.

Since you are in nice southern florida, I would imagine it would be worse... but dunno.

Last edited:

speedotorpedo

thanks for your help steven, and I am in North Florida...... but not so nice. Hopefully I can get a deal that would get one of the charges dropped and get the other to be something like possession of paraphernalia. maybe that could work....do you suggest becoming a confidential informant to get a lowered charge??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">